Considering safe-cracking as a profession? This might be just where you should start. Build your own safe with a personal lock combination, store your most precious items in the safe (jewelry or candy, your choice), and then promptly forget your combination! Follow the handy steps in the instructions to master the mix of slow knob twists and careful listening to tumbler movements that will open the lock. Will you retrieve your items, or will you have to hire a locksmith? Try it and see.
Rules of the safe opening:
At first you should renew code lock: twist the knob safe counterclockwise (left) to one-two turns. You can now dial the code:
- Scroll the knob counterclockwise (left) to the first digit from 1 to 9. Stay on it.
- Now turn the knob clockwise (right) to the number zero. After passing zero continue to twist the handle to the right to the second code digits from 1 to 9. Stay on it.
- Again turn the knob counterclockwise (left) to the third digit.
If the combination is correct, your safe clicks and opens itself on the third digit.(Briefly rules: twist left to the first digit, then right to the second zero digit and then left of the third digit).
To re-close the safe – close the door, scroll the knob counterclockwise (left) – the lock closes itself.
- Size models in finished form: 7.7*7.3*6.9 in (19.6*18.5*17.6 cm)
- Inside space of the safe: 6.1*5.5*4.1 in (15.5*14*10.5 cm)
- Package size: 14.6*5.5*1.6 in (37*14*4 cm)
- Number of components: 179
- Estimated time of assembly: 6-7 hours
- Level: Medium