What’s in the Box:
Each Mölkky set includes a wooden carrying crate, 12 Mölkky skittles, 1 throwing Pin and the official Mölkky scorebook and instructions. Mölkky is 100% natural! No chemicals or toxins are used when producing these well-crafted outdoor games. Mölkky is ecologically friendly with wood that is sourced from 100% sustainable Finnish forests that have been awarded the PEFC certificate. After a game, simply clean the Mölkky pins with a damp washcloth. Since Tactic introduced Mölkky in 1996, it has quickly become Europe’s #1 selling Outdoor Game.
How to Play:
Players earn points by tossing the throwing pin. If a player knocks down more than 1 pin, their score for that turn is the number of pins they knocked down (4 pins = 4 points). The pins are round and roll after they are knocked down. Each turn the pins are put back up exactly where they rolled from the previous turn, so the entire playing area starts to spread out. If a player can skillfully knock down just one pin, their score for that turns equals the number on the top of the pin (knock down the #12 pin = 12 points).
Winning the Game:
The first player to knock down exactly 50 points wins the game, but be careful not to go over 50 points, or you will go back to 25 points!+
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
- For 2 or more players
- Molkky Throwing Game is an exciting Finnish throwing game
- Based on a combination of chance and throwing accuracy, players use a molkky (throwing dowel) to try to knock over numbered skittles (wooden pins numbered 1-12)
- First player to reach exactly 50 points is the winner
- Pine wood
- 12-wooden numbered skittles
- Throwing dowel
- Wooden Crate